notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK). Please note that in order to reduce waste and unnecessary transport, we have our orders collected every Wednesday. This means if your order is placed after 11am on a Wednesday it will be shipped the following Wednesday.
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Whistl/Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man) - £11.95
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £9
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
Please note as of July 1st 2021 orders to the EU will be subject to your local VAT and Duties. Customs will contact you via email/text for more information regards the VAT and Duties you'll have to pay to receive your order. Should you refuse to accept the payment and your order be returned to notjust we'll deduct the cost incurred from your refund.